Ready to Deploy Remote Support Solutions
Buy now and connect for free to the most popular collaboration tools.
The Vuzix M400 is the benchmark for the smart glasses industry. Its outstanding camera provides the best field service and vision-picking capabilities on the market. Its ruggedized mechanical design is ideal for users working in harsh environments. It is two-meter drop-tested and IP67 rated for waterproof and dustproof operation. The M400 improves processes within many applications such as warehouse logistics, tele-medicine, manufacturing and field service.
The M4000 uses market-leading M400 as a foundation. Vuzix have added revolutionary Waveguide optics to the platform, enabling see-through displays for a more natural viewing state paired with the M-series ergonomic design.
Vuzix Blade Upgraded Smart Glasses are complete with personal protective eyewear support out of the box. They deliver a hands-free connection of the digital world to the real world, providing unprecedented access to location-aware information, data collection, remote support communications with both audio and video, and more.
Vuzix M400 used in ICU
Field Worker Support
Book Your Vuzix Blade AR Glasses Demo
Schedule your live Vuzix Blade AR Glasses Demo today!
The AVR Lab are the proud distributors of VUZIX products in the Australian and New Zealand Territory.
During the virtual meeting we will provide you with:
- A live 10 minute “Remote Worker” demonstration of a VUZIX unit
- Use case examples
- Software platform options that will suit your needs
Post the demonstration we can provide you with more collateral and pricing for Vuzix Blade AR glasses, all VUZIX products and associated SaaS (Software as a Service) options.
Field Service Solutions
- Faster customer response and lower down times
- Increases in first-time fix-rates
- Immediate expert insight for issue resolution at the point of inspection
- Save expert travel costs and commute times
- Hands-free working to make repairs easier
- Manufacture high-quality products with a reduction in error rates
- Deliver precise training to all employees
- Ensure all processes are followed with clear text, illustrations and video instructions
- Shorter training periods
- Monitor Internet of Things (IoT) through display
- Hands-free for convenience during tasks
- Relay instructions to care practitioners
- More time with doctors through video feed connected to tablet
- Monitor vital signs without taking eyes off the patient
- Record treatment for training purposes
- Provide instant feedback via video feedDoctors access medical libraries faster and on demand
- A specialist can spend more time interacting with patients
- A specialist can see more patients in a day
- Patients spend more time with doctors through a video feed connected to a tablet
- Decrease average pick time
- Fewer order mistakes
- Video feedback to managers
- Replace a bulky scanner and clipboard with one pair of smart glasses
The AVR Lab
While there are a lot of ‘unknowns’ in the immersive reality space, The AVR Lab is focused on helping organisations take confident steps towards utilising these powerful tools to their capacity.
The AVR Lab is Australia’s only true independent distributor of AR and VR solutions.
We do not own a platform nor do we have biases towards any solution. We are collaborators, connectors, enablers and full solution providers. We connect our customers who are looking for enhanced learning and training, with the best-suited and immersive technology solutions. Danny Gambaro – The AVR Lab
From uncovering a specific need, to choosing the best platform and hardware, to successfully embedding the technology into a workplace, The AVR Lab is here to help business get the best out of this new ‘reality’